Advanced Traffic Control
Helping to ensure safety, the traffic signal controller represents one of the most important intelligent technology and communication components of a signalized intersection. The ATC family of controllers are designed to increase safety and traffic signal operations for years to come.
- Enables an ATC cabinet configuration for an ATC controller in a NEMA shelf-mount form factor
- Fully TEES compliant
- Front panel SP3 Active switch and LED
- SP3 & SP5 or SP1 & SP3 selectable by internal jumper
- 32-bit ARM microcontroller
- All C12S signals are optically isolated and EIA-485 compliant
- Open architecture traffic light controller design – Linux Real-Time multi-tasking operating system and ATC compliant Board Support Package (BSP)
- PowerPC with QUICC engine
- Meets Caltrans TEES 2009 (errata 1 and errata 2) specifications
- ATC 2070C combines the flexibility of open architecture hardware with the power and performance of our EOS and ASC/3-LX 2070 software package
Connected Vehicle CoProcessor (CVCP) Module
- Supports boundary devices Nitrogen6x-SOM
- iMX6 quad core processor – 1GHz – 2GB DDR3 DRAM
- SOM peripheral support
- Two internal, EIA-485, serial ports supporting asynchronous rates of: 1200, 2400, 4800,9600, 19.2k, 38.4k,57.6k, and 115.2k bps
- One external, EIA-232, 9-pin asynchronous serial console port located on front panel
- Integrated 5-port 10/100 managed Ethernet switch
The Econolite Advantage
For more than three decades, Safetran (an Econolite Group company) has provided industry leading innovation and service by maintaining a close alignment with its customers. Safetran’s customer focus and employee experience in providing traffic management solutions for New York Department of Transportation (NYDOT), California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), Federal Highway Administration (FWHA), and Transportation Electrical Equipment Specifications (TEES) projects and standards is unequalled in the industry.
As a result, Safetran provides an ideal combination of flexibility of open architecture hardware with the power and performance of 2070/170 controller software packages.