How We Work | ITS Installation | Preventative Maintenance | Emergency Services | Questions
Advanced Traffic Control
In our 20 years of service, ESI has become the premier provider of traffic signal and ITS maintenance and repair services. We pride ourselves on having the best-trained staff and providing the ultimate customer service experience. ESI makes sure the job is done right every time, to keep the public safe and your traffic and ITS systems operating smoothly.
Our Field Service Team
At A Glance
The Econolite Systems (ESI) team believes in the value of preventative maintenance, quick response, and 24-hour-a-day on-call availability. Our company was founded on the idea of “Service,” and it is our mission to keep your agency’s streets running as smoothly as possible, increasing public safety while reducing congestion, thus resulting in fewer emissions and contributing to a safer, “greener” world.
How We Work
- Construction on communications, including Fiber Optic, Ethernet and wireless. We also provide construction for DMS, CCTV, EMS, Ramp Meter, Traffic Signals, and DSRC Radios (CAV)
- Upgrades, including Ethernet to Fiber
- Cut Over for Technology and Routing
- Field services provides on going maintenance: PM drives, night drives, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Performance based measurements such as: response time, task completion, and uptime
- We are available 24/7/365 and have been operational for 20 years.
- We provide layered response times
- We focus on public safety
Interested in learning more about field services from Econolite Systems? Contact us today! We look forward to working with you.
The Econolite Advantage
Econolite Systems, Inc. (ESI) is a licensed and bonded Electrical Contractor in several states, and is the premier provider of traffic signal and ITS maintenance and repair services. Our Field Services team of licensed Electricians and IMSA-certified Technicians are expertly trained and provide superior customer service. We make sure the job is done right to keep the public safe, ITS systems operating efficiently, and traffic moving smoothly. ESI combines unparalleled traffic industry experience with software, hardware, and systems engineering capabilities to provide one of the broadest portfolios of ITS solutions.
Econolite offers a One-Stop-Shop for traffic management solutions that is comprised of Four Pillars – Cabinets, Controllers, Systems, and Sensors. This foundation of the four pillars are what allows us to help agencies ease congestion, improve air quality, make our roadways safer, ultimately SAVING LIVES THROUGH IMPROVED MOBILITY.